These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Funding Friends Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Funding Friends Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Funding Friends Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Funding Friends Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal or commercial use, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Funding Friends Limited.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a.) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b.) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c.) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Registration and enquiries submitted5. You must ensure that the details provided by you through any registration or enquiry or at any time are correct and complete.
Links to other websites9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Funding Friends Limited or that of our affiliates.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Funding Friends Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Funding Friends Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
Limitation of liability17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
General20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
Funding Friends Limited details27. Funding Friends Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12693505 whose registered address is Office 4, 219 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London, W8 6BD and it operates the Website www.fundingfriends.co.uk.
You can contact Funding Friends Limited by email on email@example.com.