- the information we collect
- disclosure of your information
- processing of personal data not provided to us by you
- use of Personal Information
- where and how we store your personal data
- your rights.
- We strive to only collect information necessary for the performance of our service to you. The information you provide to us will be subject to the Data Protection Act 2018. Information we gather can include information about your business and/or about your personal circumstances.
- We treat all data, particularly personal data and sensitive personal data as confidential and will not process it other than for a legitimate purpose.
- We will only provide information to Third Parties when it is wholly necessary to perform our service to you.
- To ensure that the information is accurate and kept up to date we will ask you about the information each time you seek the provision of a service from us.
- We retain data as long as we are obliged to do and do not hold data for longer than is necessary.
- Measures are taken to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction or damage to the data.
The Data Protection Act defines certain information you may provide as “sensitive personal data” for example:
- your physical or mental health or condition;
- the committing or alleged committing of any offence by you;
- any proceedings for an offence committed or alleged to have been committed by you, including the outcome or sentence in such proceedings.
If at any time you wish us to cease processing your personal data or sensitive personal data, or contacting you for marketing purposes, please let us know. You can:
- write to us at Office 4, 219 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London, W8 6BD
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.